THIS IS THE USA VERSION OF THIS RELEASE.
Battle lines have been drawn. Many tears have been shed. The Convoy wars have just begun!
In a ear-popping turn of events, TakaraTomy has labeled the third iteration of G1 Optimus Prime as MP-44, and Transfandom will never be the same again.
Celebrating the 35th Anniversary of the Transformers brand in 2019, this will soon be a flagship figure for the entire brand.
Color photos are in and nothing will ever be the same again. Figure is expected to come with the following:
- Starscream head and shoulder accessories from "Megatron's Master Plan" G1 episode (this is awesome by the way because it means this is technically a Starscream figure in Optimus Prime clothes!)
- Laser rifle (duh), Energy axe, 2 beam effects, Rocket backpack, energy treasure!?
- Spike, Sparkplug & Carly figures
- Battle damage head and torso from The Transformers: The Movie
- Character card
- The frickkin' matrix of leadership
- Roller and mobile battle station for the first time!
This is a listing for the USA version of the toy which will come in a different black box sleeve than the Japanese version. The figure is expected to be identical.
Product is estimated to weight 6-7 lbs.